Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bye ♥

I'm leaving Stardoll.
I know, just like that. And I'll also be idle from Internet for a while.. I have this Skype message I send to people who ask why I'm leaving.. It might save me the time to explain.

[9:23:47 PM | Edited 9:24:06 PM] Proud SGG ♥ Ruxandra: well.. um. I'm leaving for England on Staurday and we wont talk so much from then.. my dad will have to put me Internet but he also has to find him and my mom a job and stuff, plus i need to catch up on school work so if my dad even decides to put my Internet up when he has time I will only go on like every weekend..

I hope it clears out questions.. Yes I will miss SGG alot. And Fay too. Whom I first sent that message first too.

And my last outfit..

Currently I'm listening to this song:





It reminds me of Fay and SGG. Our song.

Bye guys.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this really sucks Mrs.Pingu. :/

    ReplyDelete

Give us a shiny comment!