Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Day... :P



Heyyy!

O-M-G. My feet hurt so bad... lol sorry for telling you that, sure you didn't want to know. I am going for a 3 & 1/2 mile walk everyday now, which sucks. :[

But I need to get out more now that most of my friends are on holidays in different countries and I miss them...so I can't hang out or chase drunk men around the streets for a while... :P Lmao, I don't really chase 'men' just teenagers, around 17 - 18 Haha, its fun! x] And only joking with them, cause we know everyone around our streets :]

Ugh, but when I was on the walk, I was wearing my Vans, so not a very smart idea cause skater shoes aren't the best idea for walking. Haha, I might be getting blisters... again. :P But I love all my Vans and skater shoes, I just can't leave them! x] (btw, they're the sneaker not emo shoes, I am not emo. Plus, some are neon. ;]

Thats basically all I have done, my mum wants me to go to the cinema with her to see a horror movie, but idk if I should, kinda embarressing. lol...

Anyway, I'll stop writing for now, cause I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear it. :P

Ttyl. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us a shiny comment!