Friday, June 12, 2009

My Drawing...Good or Bad? :/

:O

Yes, I am so obsessed I would draw a picture of him. x]

Nahh... not really, I was just bored and I wanted to get back to my art stuff because I have my junior cert next year. :/

But anyway, can you guess who it is? lol... I messed the face up loads... the eyes are to big and he looks like a cartoon... (I am a perfectionist which is something most arty people are...) so I still have to fix the thing up...loads... :P

And I will probably draw more pics.. haha, most to do with Twilight... :D
Sorry its sideways. lol. I took it with webcam. x


Ugh, why does he have to look like an elf or something when I draw him. xD Oh well...its been ages since I drew and this was a first try.

Who or what should I draw next? Leave a pic if u want in the comments. :]

Oh and btw, its Taylor Lautner, even though it doesn't look like him...really...he's much hotter. ;] Lmao.

x

Ruxxy, don't kill me! I know I am wayyy to obsessed with Twilight! xD

10 comments:

  1. oh, come on, don't be so modest, who would not recognize the cutest teen from twilight cast?? lol
    yes it is pretty much realistic, very well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thank you.:]
    I know, he is just so cute...and now really hot. :P

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's Jacob baby! Of course anyone who runs with werewolves would know that. Great job ciara;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I definately run with the wolves! ;]
    Thank you Jenna. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O Scarlett! lol. I love both... but Jake more! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it's so good. But I have to say Team Edward :) Although Taylor Launter is hot ;]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone will love 'the dream boyfriend' Edward, even if he is a vampire! :P
    I do too... Rob is just...idk...something about him...haha.

    I would still rather a werewolf protecting me rather than a vampire. ;]

    x

    ReplyDelete

Give us a shiny comment!