Monday, June 15, 2009

On The Countdown To Summer


I am so happy!
1 exam down, 10 to go.
Woop woop!


For a 1st exam, it was pretty challenging. We had Religion, and our paper was 1:15 long.
In 55 minutes I was yawning and staring at the teacher 'cause I was done. The paper was tricky, but I had been writing really quickly - the teacher correcting it probably won't understand half the things I wrote.


It's boring waiting around for others to finish and not being able to give the paper in and leave. And when the 1:15 was over, the kids that did the same paper I did had to wait around for the other kids that were in the same room as us because they had a 1:30 paper - and they're younger. But they had English Literature (we have it tomorrow). You probably didn't get this if your exam methods are different. So, yeah.


So now I can say I am officially on the countdown for Summer. 12 days to go! We have the upcoming 11 days full of exams - 1 per day (except tomorrow), and on one of the days we don't even have school. YAY.


Oh, by the way guys, Ruxxaaaaay here is so amazingly awesome! She actually paid for my superstar to give me rares! WOAH!

And this is just part of why we luuuurve her. (;
And yeah, 'cause I also almost forgot, I'm planning on buying an electric guitar - but I'm not gonna take lessons. Any tips? What's the best brand of guitars? Will I find it hard? Thanks for helping out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us a shiny comment!