Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Bit-ch Of Drama!

Hmm... Drama? I think so!
Do you want to know about all the drama going on lately between Charlotte (N1mka4eva) and Michelle (Yaelalon)? Of course you do! :]
Well, I have to say, Charlotte is being quite the bitch lately.
Michelle came to me and told me that she was arguing with Charlotte because Charlotte stooped to a new low, even for her. Aparently, Charlotte hacked into Michelle's account and sent hate mail to all of Michelle's best friends. Of course, Charlotte first of all denied all of this and says 'I will not admit anything'.
But later on actually admits to hacking into Michelle's account and then turns it around on Michelle by saying that she shouldn't have given her the password and that it was her fault.
But Michelle told me that all she did was tell Charlotte the name of her cat which just happened to be the password to her account and Charlotte must have decided to try it out to see if it worked.
By doing this she doesn't think its fair that she is acused for hacking into Michelle's account but it's pretty obvious that it was Charlotte's fault.
And not to mention that Charlotte let out a secret that Michelle told her in confidence and was shocked to see that she broke her promise not to tell anyone. The secret was in fact that Michelle is a Bi-sexual and she told me that she didn't want people to know because she didn't want them to annoy her about it.
And I can understand why she would want to keep something like this private, because it was none of Charlotte's business to tell anyone.
Now they are still in the middle of this feud.
I just wish everyone could see the real side to Charlotte, I definately have.
If you didn't know already, Charlotte and I have also been arguing for a while now and honestly, it's over absolutely nothing and she started it off.
But anyway, thats a story for another day...
And of course I am on Michelle's side. :]
What do you think about this?
Will the fight go on?
Tell us what you think. :]

4 comments:

  1. Eww no way, Fuck yourself Charlotte. Gawd. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think..
    theres nothing wrong with being bisexual, gay, lesbian, etc.
    I support gay marriages :)
    As long as you're happy, then ... :D

    xxx
    -Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Making it worse adding fuel to the fire

    ReplyDelete

Give us a shiny comment!