Friday, July 24, 2009

Some SGG News! :P

Hey Guys.
Ok, so I thought I would let you in on some of the recent news in SGG since it hasn't really been posted or not many of you probably know either. :P


Well, a few days ago Ashton aka Ashy_loves_you won the SGG for a day contest and of course he got to be a part of SGG for that whole day as a shiny gossip guy though. lol.
So congrats to you Ashton! :] You probably thought we were like crazy and hyper! :D


And on July 23rd, it was SGG's 2nd Anniversary!
Wow, it went by so fast! I was shocked when Ruxxy reminded me and the girls!
Anyway, we all drew eachother pictures and stuff as gifts for eachother. Mine was pretty rubbish but the other girls did great! :D
And we also had a small party and cut the virtual green 'grassy' cake that I made. x]
But the party didn't really turn out to well thanks to someone for being a bit bitchy *cough* Sandie *cough* and ended up insulting most of us.
Gawd... the girl has minor issues... sorry, but it's true. :P

And hmmm... any other news... lets see...
Not that I can think of at the moment...

But anyway, I will hopefully start posting more on the blog now!


Talk to ya'll later! <3

Ciara. x

1 comment:

  1. How can I contact you via mail?


    мαγεεѕнα ѕамιна.
    xσxσx

    ReplyDelete

Give us a shiny comment!